Toque Canadian Pub
124 Banff Avenue
This modern Banff pub and restaurant, named after the iconic Canadian winter hat, “celebrates all things Canadian.” Toque‘s all-day menu features Canadian comfort foods, with healthy options, while the drink menu features Canadian craft beers, whiskies and Caesars.
Options for fun at Toque include games built right into tables, and six 60-inch HDTVs that screen sports. A separate room hosts a sports simulator with hockey, golf or soccer and video lottery terminals. Find a soft chair or couch by the fireplace, or interact with friends, while trying a new beer, at the striking bar with a counter that‘s lit up to look like ice.
- Appetizers: Smoked Brisket Meatballs; Alberta Chicken Wings; Deep Fried Pickles; Mac and Cheese Bombs; Smoked Meat Nachos;
- Salads: Smoked Beet Salad: trio of beets, pickled fennel, frisee, watermelon radish, toasted walnuts, goat cheese; Artisan Greens Salad: radishes, pickled fennel, tri coloured tomatoes, parmesan, Saskatoon berries; Charred Romaine Caesar Salad: croutons, fried capers, roasted garlic, smoked anchovies, double smoked bacon
- Poutine: house cut fries, squeaky cheese curds, beef gravy, add pulled pork, braised beef chuck or maple pepper bacon
- Sandwiches: Pulled Chicken Club; Alberta Pulled pork Sandwich; The Hippie: black bean potato patty, cremini mushrooms, artisan greens, avocado, tomato, rosemary jam, caramelized onions
- Burgers: The Mount Royal: thousand islands dressing, smoked cheese, maple black pepper bacon, brioche bun; The Elk: roasted garlic aioli, rosemary tomato jam, aged cheddar, caramelized onions, brioche bun
- Fish and Chips: craft beer battered Atlantic cod, house cut fries, coleslaw, tarter sauce
- Entrées: Braised Pork Gnocchi: crème fraiche, parmesan, caramelized onions, BBQ sauce; Eggplant Parmesan: fried eggplant, pasta sauce, smoked cheese, arugula, smoked tomato ragu; Mac and Cheese: triple Canadian Cheese, béchemel sauce, toasted panko, add pulled chicken or braised beef chuck
Monday: Beef, tourtière or veggie pie with mash, house cut fries or salad, $12..
Tuesday: Sous vide turkey wings with fries and vegetables, $12 from 4 pm.
Wednesday: 16-oz Banff Brew Pub and Grizzly Paw Brewery draft $4.
Thursday: Wings $12 from 4 pm. 50% off select bottles of wine.
Sunday: Party Platter $27 (serves 3-4). $3.75 hi-balls.
Mains: $14 to $27
Drinks: wines $29 to $65, seven choices, $8.75 to $13.25 by the glass, six choices; Canadian 16-oz draft beers $7 to $8; Caesars $7 to $15
11 am to midnight
Related Blog Posts
Banff’s Toque Pub: Authentic Canadiana with a Twist
October 13, 2014