Saltlik A Rare Steakhouse
221 Bear Street
Saltlik is an iconic Banff steakhouse, known for its impressive selection of AAA Prime and Certified Angus Beef steaks complemented by a diverse collection of wines from the open-to-view cellar. Steaks are flame grilled in a 1,200°F infrared oven that quickly seals in juices for tender, flavourful results.
This elegant and comfortable restaurant features a vaulted ceiling, fireplace and heated patio with mountain views. The Lik Lounge downstairs offers a more casual dining experience with value-priced lunch menu items also available at dinner. Both the restaurant and lounge serve signature beers and cocktails.
- Appetizers: Wok Fried Calamari; Almost Famous Dry Ribs; Duck Tacos; Ahi Tuna Tartare; Beef Tartare; Baja Shrimp; Duo of Dips
- Soups: French Onion: glazed onions, caramelized emmental; Daily Feature
- Entrée Salads: Superfood Grain Salad: faro, quinoa, wild rice, roasted mushroom, cherry tomatoes, radish, kale, miso kimchi vinaigrette; Serrano & Ginger Salmon Salad: broccoli slaw, quinoa, avocado, cashews, sesame ginger vinaigrette; Steak Cobb Salad
- Mains: Italian Sausage Rigatoni: tomato, goat cheese, arugula, basil, parmesan cheese; Hanger Steak: mashed potatoes, parmesan, cherry tomatoes, au jus, aged balsamic dressing, microgreens; Jerk Chicken: roasted red peppers, mushrooms, jasmine rice, black beans, banana mango sauce; Blackened Atlantic Salmon: chimichurri, fingerling potatoes, seasonal vegetables
- Steaks: Bison Tenderloin; Prime Sirloin with chipotle BBQ sauce; Tenderloin with béarnaise sauce; California Cut Striploin with Ermite blue cheese cream sauce & crumble; Bone-in Aspen Ridge Ribeye with citrus rosemary butter; Full Rack of Ribs with chipotle BBQ sauce
- Sides: Sweet Potato Fries; Cheese Toast; Prawn Skewer; Lobster Mashed Potatoes; Seasonal Vegetables; Truffle Mushroom Mac and Cheese; Scalloped Potatoes; Lobster Tail
- Desserts: Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake: layered with whipped cream, fresh mint and berries; Crème Brûlée
- Appetizers: Old School Wings: blue cheese, Valentina hot sauce; Fully Loaded Nachos; includes all dining room appetizers
- Sandwiches: Royale with Cheese: kobe beef, aged white cheddar, bacon, kaiser bun; Steak Sandwich; Gourmet Grilled Cheese: smoke oka, parmesan butter, sourdough; Spicy Chicken Sandwich: avocado, lettuce, tomato, red onion, Monterey jack cheese: sambal aioli, chili rubbed chicken, Portuguese bun
Everyday from 9PM until Close
Wine 6oz – $5.75
Spirits 1oz – $4
Beers 14oz – $4
Monday: Starting at 4pm: Steak Sandwich w/Skinny Fries - $15. Steakhouse Caesar 1oz - $6 | 2oz - $9.
Tuesday: Starting at 4pm: Cheddar Burger w/Skinny Fries - $11. Lik Beers | 14oz - $4.
Wednesday: All Wines on Tap 6oz - $5.75 | 9oz - $8.25 | 1/2 Litre - $16.
Thursday: Starting at 4pm: 8oz Sirloin w/Skinny Fries - $21. Mission Hill Wine Bottles - $10 off.
Friday: Stoli Vodka | 1oz Highball or Shooter - $4 Flatliner - $8.
Saturday: Stanley Park Beers 14oz- $5.75.
Sunday: Grape Smash | 1oz - $6 | 2oz - $9 Prosecco | 6oz - $6. Oysters $2 ea.
Dinner Mains: $24 to $54
Drinks: wines $33 to $575, 64 choices, $9 to $22 by the glass, 14 choices; Saltlik classic and signature cocktails, beers and martinis; daily drink specials
Monday to Friday 11:30am to late
Saturday & Sunday from 11am
Related Blog Posts
Saltlik’s Backyard BBQ Flavour
May 31, 2016