Chili’s Grill & Bar
The Fox Hotel & Suites, 461 Banff Avenue
Chili’s in Banff is a family favourite, known for the same signature bold flavour cuisine that has made this a popular franchise across North America. Try Chili’s Texas bulldog, margarita with an inverted Coronita beer, in a hand-blown Aztec glass. Menus offer good value, and there are kids’ meals and gluten-free options. Large groups are happily accommodated.
This colourful restaurant has wood and stone décor, comfy booths, margarita bar and lounge with plasma TVs. Enjoy main street and mountain views from window-side tables and the spacious patio. Both areas are wheelchair accessible.
- Starters: Southwestern Egg Rolls; Texas Dry Ribs; White Spinach Queso
- Salads: Quesadilla Explosion: fajita marinated chicken, corn relish, cilantro, tortilla strips and cheese quesadilla wedges; Santa Fe: grilled or crispy chicken with spicy sauce, fresh avocados and housemade ranch dressing
- Big Mouth Burgers: Chili’s Chili Burger: original 1975 chili, shredded cheese, sautéed onions, tortilla strips; Mushroom Swiss Burger: sautéed mushrooms and onions, Swiss cheese; Just Bacon Burger: bacon cheddar, garlic aioli; extra burger toppings include, fried egg, applewood smoked bacon and avocado slices
- Sandwiches: Bacon Avocado Chicken; Buffalo Chicken Ranch; California Turkey Club
- Original 1975 Soft Shell Tacos: original chili, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadillas: shredded cheese, bacon, chili spices, housemade ranch, pico de gallo, sour cream
- Seared Ancho Wild Salmon: chile rub, spicy citrus drizzle, queso fresco
- Classic Sizzling Fajitas: marinated chicken or shrimp, grilled with chipotle butter, cilantro, onions and bell peppers, served with warm flour tortillas, Mexican rice, black beans, pico de gallo, shredded cheese, sour cream
- Chipotle Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl: grilled chicken, pico de gallo, field greens, Mexican rice, corn and black bean salsa, avocado, shredded cheese, tortilla strips, house made pesto, cilantro
- Smokehouse Combo: choose any three of cheesy bacon BBQ chicken, Texas dry ribs, jalapeño sausage or smoked brisket, comes with corn on the cob and fries
- Steaks: 6 oz Classic Sirloin with Grilled Avocado; Classic Sirloin: 6 oz AAA beef with garlic butter, seasonal vegetables, loaded mashed potatoes
- Hand Battered Crispers: Crispy Honey Chipotle; Crispy Buffalo Bleu; Honey Chipotle Crispers and Waffles
- Desserts: Molten Cake: chocolate centre, hard chocolate shell and vanilla ice cream; Triple Berry Crumble Cake: berries over cake, streusel and vanilla ice cream; Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie: vanilla ice cream and hot fudge
Monday: Hi Ball (1 oz) $5.
Tuesday: Taco Twosday starts at 3pm; 2 tacos for $6.. Kokanee Lager Draught (12oz) $5. 2 Tacos $6 Dine in from 3 - 6pm.
Wednesday: House wine (5 oz) $5.
Thursday: Two can dine for $25, or two can dine for $30.. Traditional Ale Draught (12 oz) $5. 2 can dine for $30.
Friday: Shock Top Draught (12 oz) $5.
Sunday: Corona Buckets (4 btls) $25.
Mains: $14 to $30; kids’ meals with drink $6 to $10
Drinks: wines $32 to $42, 11 choices, $6 to $18 by the glass, 12 choices; Premium Margaritas (presidente, platinum presidente with Sauza Tequila, Texas bulldog on the rocks or frozen); Mojitos (lime and strawberry)
7 am to 11 pm; Friday and Saturday to midnight
Related Blog Posts
Spicy Après-Ski Eats at Chili’s
March 14, 2016