Chili’s Grill & Bar
The Fox Hotel & Suites, 461 Banff Avenue
Chili’s in Banff is a family favourite, known for the same signature bold flavour cuisine that has made this a popular franchise across North America. Try Chili’s Texas bulldog, margarita with an inverted Coronita beer, in a hand-blown Aztec glass. Menus offer good value, and there are kids’ meals and gluten-free options. Large groups are happily accommodated.
This colourful restaurant has wood and stone décor, comfy booths, a margarita bar and a lounge with plasma TVs. Enjoy main street and mountain views from window-side tables and the spacious patio. Both areas are wheelchair accessible.
- Starters: southwestern egg rolls, Texas dry ribs, white spinach queso
- Salads: Quesadilla Explosion with fajita marinated chicken, corn relish, cilantro, tortilla strips and cheese quesadilla wedges. Santa Fe with grilled or crispy chicken in a spicy sauce, fresh avocados & house-made ranch dressing
- Big Mouth Burgers: Chili’s Chili Burger: original 1975 chili, shredded cheese, sautéed onions, tortilla strips. Mushroom Swiss Burger: sautéed mushrooms and onions, Swiss cheese. Just Bacon Burger: bacon cheddar, garlic aioli: extra burger toppings include fried egg, applewood smoked bacon & avocado slices
- Sandwiches: bacon avocado chicken, buffalo chicken ranch, California turkey club
- Original 1975 Soft Shell Tacos: original chili, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadillas: shredded cheese, bacon, chili spices, housemade ranch, pico de gallo, sour cream
- Seared Ancho Wild Salmon: chile rub, spicy citrus drizzle, queso fresco
- Classic Sizzling Fajitas: marinated chicken or shrimp, grilled with chipotle butter, cilantro, onions & bell peppers, served with warm flour tortillas, Mexican rice, black beans, pico de gallo, shredded cheese & sour cream
- Chipotle Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl: grilled chicken, pico de gallo, field greens, Mexican rice, corn & black bean salsa, avocado, shredded cheese, tortilla strips, house made pesto, cilantro
- Smokehouse Combo: choose any three of cheesy bacon BBQ chicken, Texas dry ribs, jalapeño sausage or smoked brisket, comes with corn on the cob & fries
- Steaks: 6 oz classic sirloin with grilled avocado, 6 oz classic sirloin AAA beef with garlic butter, seasonal vegetables, loaded mashed potatoes
- Hand-Battered Crispers: crispy honey chipotle, crispy buffalo bleu, honey chipotle
- Desserts: Molten Cake: chocolate centre, hard chocolate shell & vanilla ice cream. Triple Berry Crumble Cake: berries over cake, streusel & vanilla ice cream. Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie: vanilla ice cream & hot fudge
Monday: Hi Ball (1 oz) $5.
Tuesday: Kokanee Lager Draught (12oz) $5. 2 Tacos $6 Dine in from 3 - 6pm. Taco Twosday starts at 3pm; 2 tacos for $6..
Wednesday: House wine (5 oz) $5.
Thursday: Two can dine for $25, or two can dine for $30.. Traditional Ale Draught (12 oz) $5. 2 can dine for $30.
Friday: Shock Top Draught (12 oz) $5.
Sunday: Corona Buckets (4 btls) $25.
Mains: $15 – $33; kids’ meals with drink $6 – $10
Drinks: wines $32 – $42, 11 choices
$6 to $18 by the glass
Sun-Thurs: 7 am - 11 pm
Fri & Sat 7 am - midnight
Related Blog Posts
Spicy Après-Ski Eats at Chili’s
March 14, 2016