Wild Bill’s Legendary Saloon
Second floor, 201 Banff Avenue
Downtown Banff’s Wild Bill’s Legendary Saloon & Restaurant features authentic smokehouse cuisine. Succulent meats are hickory wood smoked for up to 15 hours. The restaurant also offers a country-style take on traditional pub fare.
The new Sports Saloon offers billiards, big screens and a great view through large windows that open on warm days. The restaurant‘s decor evokes the golden era of mountain guides and horse packers.
Entertainment (schedule at wildbillsbanff.com)
Wild Bill’s is downtown Banff’s premier venue for live entertainment. The large stage with advanced sound system and dance floor hosts big name touring and local bands that play country to rock music Thursday to Saturday. Enjoy karaoke and mechanical bull rides every Tuesday and local and touring DJs every Sunday.
- Appetizers: wings; nachos; fried pickles; bacon wrapped shrimp skewers; brisket ends; corn fritters; artichoke cheese dip; pork rinds
- Salads: BBQ cobb (egg, bacon, cheese, smoked chicken); Santa Fe shrimp
- Sandwiches: BBQ pulled pork; slider trio (pulled pork, chicken and brisket); chicken avocado club; smoked sausage; garden burger
- Burgers: elk with smoked gouda; horsepacker with cheddar, bacon, mushrooms; bison with cumin scented blue cheese, crispy bacon, grilled onion
- Vegetarian: harvest-stuffed mushroom (dirty rice and vegetable stuffed portabella with goat cheese and almonds); veggie burger with goat cheese
- Maple BBQ Salmon; Fried Rainbow Trout
- Ranch-Style Roast Chicken: quarter or half
- Rodeo Mac and Cheese: smoky gouda, cheddar and Parmesan
- St. Louis Style BBQ Pork Ribs: Wild Bill’s own signature barbecue sauce
- Low ‘n‘ Slow Bison Ribs: blueberry merlot sauce
- Hickory Smoked Beef Brisket (smoked 15 hours); Smoked Meat Platter
- AAA Cowboy Sirloin Steaks: grilled to order
- Desserts: Stampede donuts; peach cobbler; New York cheesecake
Mains: $13 to $28
Drinks: wines $27 to $43, 10 choices, $6.25 to $9 by the glass, nine choices; beer (domestic 20-oz draft $7, premium draft $7.75, bottles $5.75 to $6.50); domestic hi-balls $4.25 for 1 oz, $7.50 for 2 oz
11 am to 2 am daily; kitchen to 10 pm or later, to 11 pm or later Friday/Saturday