Chili’s Grill & Bar
The Fox Hotel & Suites, 461 Banff Avenue
Chili’s in Banff is a family favourite, known for the same signature bold flavour cuisine that has made this a popular franchise across North America. Try Chili’s Texas bulldog (margarita with an inverted Coronita beer) in a hand-blown Aztec glass. Menus offer good value, and there are kids’ meals and gluten-free options. Large groups are happily accommodated.
This colourful restaurant has wood and stone décor, comfy booths, margarita bar and lounge with plasma TVs. Enjoy main street and mountain views from window-side tables and the spacious patio. Both areas are wheelchair accessible.
- Starters: southwestern egg rolls; classic nachos; white spinach queso
- Salads: quesadilla explosion (fajita marinated chicken, corn relish, cilantro, tortilla strips and cheese quesadilla wedges); Santa Fe (grilled chili rubbed chicken with spicy sauce, fresh avocados and housemade ranch dressing)
- Big Mouth Burgers (beef, veggie or turkey; all served with housemade garlic dill pickles): southern smokehouse with signature sauce, applewood smoked bacon and cheddar; sweet and smoky with mango BBQ sauce and onion rings
- Sandwiches: bacon avocado chicken; buffalo chicken ranch; Cajun chicken
- Tacos (served with citrus-chile rice and beans): crispy chicken; spicy shrimp
- Quesadillas (with fries or spicy slaw): bacon ranch chicken; Santa Fe chicken
- Grilled Salmon (garlic and herbs); Ancho Rubbed Salmon (spicy citrus sauce)
- Classic Sizzling Fajitas: marinated steak, chicken or pork carnitas, grilled with onions and bell peppers; served with warm flour tortillas, cheese, guacamole, onion and jalapeno relish, sour cream, housemade pico de gallo and salsa
- Fresh Mex Rice Bowls: chipotle chicken; margarita shrimp; chipotle pulled pork
- Pecan Wood Smoked Baby Back Ribs (Chili’s classic with original, honey
chipotle or mango BBQ sauce); Fire Grilled Steaks (classic sirloin, classic
ribeye or Southwest ribeye with loaded mashed potatoes)
- Desserts: molten cake (chocolate centre, hard chocolate shell and vanilla ice cream); skillet toffee fudge brownie (vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce); skillet chocolate chip cookie (vanilla ice cream and hot fudge); cheesecake
Thursday: $25-30 two entrees with appetizer to share..
Mains: $13 to $29; kids’ meals with drink $6 to $10
Drinks: wines $30 to $42, 11 choices, $6 to $11 by the glass, 14 choices; Premium Margaritas (presidente, platinum presidente with Sauza Tequila, Texas bulldog on the rocks or frozen); Mojitos (lime and strawberry)
7 am to 11 pm; Friday and Saturday to midnight
Related Blog Posts
Spicy Après-Ski Eats at Chili’s
March 14, 2016