Cascade Shops Food Court
Cascade Shops, 317 Banff Avenue
Banff’s only food court has a downtown main street location inside the town’s largest shopping mall. Ride the escalator or elevator down to the surprisingly appealing seating area with rock floor, fireplace and impressive domed atrium. Rustic pine tables and chairs contribute to the warm decor.
Diners choose fare from seven restaurant kiosks where prominent menus and food displays help make the choice easy.
- Booster Juice: fruit and vegetable juices and smoothies
- Dairy Queen: hot dogs, chicken fingers, burgers, fried and ice milk treats
- Edo Japan: teriyaki beef, chicken shrimp and pork dishes made as you watch
- Lotus Lotus: Chinese food (delivery available) with combination platter options
- Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co.: soups, salads, pasta, flatbread, dessert
- Subway: custom subs and salads on fresh, homemade buns
- Taste of Sri Lanka: with additional Sinhalese and Tamil dishes
- Second Cup (main floor): coffee, tea, lattés, iced beverages and baked goods
Mains: $5 to $18 (full meals are almost all under $10)
10 am to 8 pm Monday to Thursday (to 9:30 pm daily summer); 10 am to 9 pm Friday and Saturday; 10 am to 6 pm Sunday