Second floor, 225 Banff Avenue
This popular, family-friendly franchise has 350 locations across Canada. The 100-item menu offers something for everyone, far more than pizza and pasta. Choices include BP Favourites, Glutenwise and Health Check options. Many dishes are designated spicy, vegetarian and new.
Banff’s Boston Pizza is wood-finished with booth seating, a vaulted ceiling and rundlestone accents. Nature photos and classic Italian posters adorn the walls. The separate sports lounge (the ”playoff place to be“) has autographed hockey jerseys and 11 HD screens, and overlooks Banff Avenue and Tunnel Mountain.
- Starters: pizzaburger sliders; cactus cut potatoes; bandera pizza bread
- Boston’s Famous Wings: fried, roasted and all meat with choice of
10 flavours and two sizes (naked, mild, medium, hot, Thai chili, BBQ, sweet Korean BBQ, sambal chili, honey garlic, salt and pepper)
- Salads: garden greens; crispy chicken pecan; roasted beet and peach; Caesar (bacon and quinoa); Mediterranean (cucumber, tomato, olives, feta)
- Gourmet Pizzas: international; BP originals; the classics; thin crusts (22 offerings or create-your-own; choose original or multigrain crust)
- Gourmet Pastas: create-your-own and nine offerings like spicy jambalaya
fettuccini; seven cheese ravioli; chipotle bacon penne; Boston’s lasagna
- Sandwiches: steak sandwich; chipotle chicken club; quesadilla; buffalo chicken; Boston brute (salami, pepperoni, ham, mozza, pizza sauce)
- Burgers: BP’s prime rib (zesty secret sauce); pepperoni and bacon pizzaburger (prime rib burger wrapped in pepperoni pizza with mozza and pizza sauce then baked); double bacon BBQ burger; veggie burger
- GlutenWise Menu: many gluten-free options including Boston Pizza
favourites like chicken wings, pizzas, pastas, salads and mains
- Chicken Parmesan: signature marinara sauce and mozzarella
- Grilled New York Striploin Steak: aged 28 days for tenderness and flavour
- Desserts: chocolate explosion; New York cheesecake; apple crisp; brownie
Tuesday: Pasta Tuesdays $11 (not available in summer).
Mains: $10 to $25; lunch $7.75 to $12; $7 kids’ meals with drink and dessert
Drinks: wines $22 to $34, 12 choices, $6.50 to $10 by the glass, seven choices; cocktails include BP margarita; red and white sangrias
11 am to midnight; Friday and Saturday to 2 am at the lounge